Lotus Translation provides high quality affordable translations.
We know it's not that simple, but it also isn't that complicated. In our opinions, people in the translation (or localization) industry tend to over complicate things. They use words like machine translation, translation management systems, terminology management and other fancy terms that sound good, but at the end of the day, there’s no getting around to having good qualified linguists to produce good quality translations.
Don't get me wrong, we understand there are other factors that go into producing good quality translations including having good writers that create high quality source content that are easy to translate. Having a quality assurance process also plays a major role. But, again if one does not use the right linguist, all the other factors will not matter.
Lotus believes in using the right linguist for the right content. We use professional linguists with knowledge in the subject matter of the content to be translated. Our sophisticated linguist qualification process ensures high quality translation, quick turnaround time and reduces the overall costs because our translations require less review time.
- eLearning solutions
- Market Penetration Strategy & Services
- Regulatory Compliance Services
- Fundraising advise
- Sales Strategy and Distribution Channels
We are experts in over 100 business languages.
- Life Sciences
- Consumer & Retail Products
- Financial Services
- IT & Telecom
- Oil & Gas, Energy
- Entertainment & Media
- eLearning & Multimedia
Why do companies list industries on their website? Is it listing for the sake of listing? The next time you are evaluating a Language Service Provider (LSP) as a potential partner, consider this.
Do they know the difference between?
- Life Sciences and Medical? Far too often, many LSPs think they are the same. We know better.
- A Scientist and a Doctor? Many would use either when it comes to translation. We know better.
- A bookkeeper and an account? Many think they are the same. We know better.
- A programmer and a web designer? Some may say, they are close. We know better.
Having deep knowledge differentiates Lotus from other LSPs. We are passionate about using the right translator for every project. When it comes to translation, having a close background may be good enough for some LSPs, we know better.